Direct-Selling Startups: Companies that have existed for less than one year can apply for a startup membership. You can participate in the Alliance as this level for up to two years. Startup members will pay a reduced annual fee and have access to the full platform and member benefits. However, two years after your original membership, startup members will graduate to full member status and pay the standard annual fee.
$2,000/year (for up to two years); quarterly and annual plans are available
Established Direct-Selling Companies: All companies that have existed for two or more years can apply as established companies. As members, companies will have access to the full platform and all member benefits.
$3,000/year; quarterly and annual plans are available
Membership includes the following:
- (3) attendee registrations at Best Practices Academy, twice each year; all live events will be recorded and made available through the online platform
- Discounted registrations for additional attendees from the same company
- (5) seats in the online platform with access to all courses, webinars, and other offerings included in the Alliance membership; seats can rotate amongst multiple people
- Discounted pricing on intermediate and advanced courses offered ala carte
- Discounted pricing on company-wide training (e.g., training for an entire customer service department)
- Invitation to participate in additional councils/groups (e.g., Legal Council, Finance Council, etc.)
Membership is renewed annually with the option to pay annually (at a 15% discount) or quarterly.
Please complete the application below to become a Member.